November 19, 2021, the Friday Midnight release already had Adele on the schedule as she announced that she would be dropping her new album 30. Soulja Boy announced that he would also be dropping his new album ‘BIG DRACO 2,’ on Instagram Live on Thursday morning. Earlier this week, Snoop Dogg announced that he would be releasing his new album ‘The Algorithm’ at Midnight on Friday morning.
On Thursday afternoon, the Doggfather was on Clubhouse previewing his new album ‘The Algorithm.’ The project will feature 21 tracks with features such as Redman, Method Man, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign, Usher, Mary J Blige, to name a few.
Snoop Dogg’s ‘The Algorithm’ tracklist:
1. Snoop Dogg – Intro
2. Redman & Method Man – Alright (feat. Nefertitt Avani)
3. Snoop Dogg – No Bammer Weed
4. Eric Bellinger, Snoop Dogg & Usher – New Oldie
5. Fabolous & Dave East – Make Some Money (feat. Snoop Dogg)
6. Malaya – Anxiety
7. Jane Handcock – Like My Weed
8. YK Osiris – Applying Pressure (feat. Snoop Dogg)
9. Blxst & Snoop Dogg – Go To War
10. October London – I Want You
11. August 08 – Gyu (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Bino Rideaux)
12. Malaya – Inspiration
13. Mount Westmore (Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube, E-40 & Too Short) – Big Subwoofer
14. Snoop Dogg, Benny The Butcher, Jadakiss & Busta Rhymes – Murder Music
15. Heydeon – Been Thru
16. Snoop Dogg – Qualified (feat. Larry June & October London)
17. Choc – Everybody Dies
18. Jane Handcock – By & By
19. Snoop Dogg & DJ Cassidy – Diamond Life (feat. Mary J Blige)
20. Jane Handcock – Whatever You On
21. Nefertitti Avani – Make It Last
22. Snoop Dogg – No Smut On My Name (feat. Battle Loco & Kokane
23. Snoop Dogg – Get My Money (feat. Prohoezak)
24. Camino – Steady (feat. D Smoke & Wiz Khalifa)
25. Snoop Dogg – Outro
The album will be the first project Snoop Dogg has released with Def Jam Recordings since being named the label’s executive creative consultant.
According to a press release, Snoop will be “strategically working across the label’s executive team and artist roster with an immediate focus on A&R and creative development.”
Snoop will not have too many bosses and will work from Los Angeles and report to Universal Music Group Chairman & CEO Sir Lucian Grainge and Def Jam current Chairman and CEO Jeffrey Harleston.
“We’re thrilled that the one and only Snoop Dogg is bringing his deep industry experience, strong relationships, boundless creativity, and infectious energy to Def Jam,” Grainge said in a statement on Snoop’s appointment.”
Listening to a couple of the singles while in the room was a total vibe, and Snoop Dogg did his thing with this project. So, make sure you pick up ‘The Algorithm’ on iTunes and Apple Music when it drops night at midnight.